Pure Calcium Aluminate Cement (refractory Binder) -Vical68
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Transport Package:||25 Kg Paper Sacks in Jumbo Bag or as Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: VICAL68
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Powder
- Origin: China
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Trademark: ShengChuan
Shandong Shengchuan New Material Science and Technology Inc.
Shandong Shengchuan New Material Science and Technology Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Shengchuan New Material) was founded in July 2015 , Located in Zichuan, covering a floor area of 33,000 square meters and a building area of 10,000 square meters, the company has over 60 staff members including 10 technicians and 5 expert technic advisers.
Shengchuan New Material is a scientific and technic innovation-based enterprise majoring in producing advanced inorganic nonmetal material. Currently, the main products of phase 1 project include pure aluminate cement series (brand VICAL) and high-purity calcium hexa-aluminate compound material (brand RECAG) with an annual design capacity of 30,000 tons respectively. After reaching design capacity, the annual output value can reach 240,000,000 yuan. Meanwhile, the products have good industrial policy guidance (energy efficiency, environmental protection and consumption reduction) and positive social significance (sewage anticorrosion).
Pure Calcium Aluminate Cement (refractory Binder)-VICAL68 is a pure calcium aluminate binder for refractory monolithic working at high and middle temperatures, showing excellent hydration activity, hydration strength and drying strength.
As a hydraulic binder intentionally designed, VICAL68 contains relative higher hydratable mineral phase- CA. This helps VICAL68 has a quicker green strength development together with appropriate setting time. It is suitable for refractory castables with higher requirement on demouding time and strength.
VICAL68, a binder manufactured by the sintering process, contains only calcium aluminates. Its stable quality, ensured by serious online monitoring and control of its mineral phase, provides and guarantees successful site-installation performance and flexible formula design.
VICAL68 is ideal binder in many applications due to its special mineral composition (higher CA phase), outstanding curing and drying mechanical strength and excellent mid-temperature properties. Particularly, VICAL68 is recommended to be used in the formulation made by nature raw materials and containing fume silica.
VICAL68 has been widely employed in many refractory application fields:
- In iron and steel industry, it has be used in precasts and permanent line for tundish,steel ladle, reheating furnaces and EAF roofs etc.
- In cement industry, it can be applied in preheater, cooler, kiln hood and kiln outlet.
- In addition, it has been employed in incinerator furnaces of power plant, refuse burning and petro chemistry.
The specification has an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) of 2.5%, with the values evaluated according to the sampling standard ISO 3951.
The usual range represents the typical values of our products.
|Al2O3||65.0 - 68.0||> 65|
|CaO||32.0 - 34.0||< 35|
|SiO2||0.2 - 0.6||< 0.8|
|Fe2O3||0.1 - 0.3||< 0.4|
|Soluble K2O+Na20||< 0.4|
|Blaine Specific Surface (cm2/g)||4300- 5000||> 4200|
|Reject at 90 µm (%)||-||< 5|
The workability of VICAL68 has been determined by measuring the flow properties using the ASTM C230 flow table. The test is carried out using a standard siliceous sand mortar.
|Flow after 30min (%)||>40|
- Sand mortar prepared according to standard EN 196-1 consisting of cement 450g, sand 1350g, water 225g (W/C = 0.5).
- Value of flow tested after 30 minutes with 25 shocks in a conical ASTM mould with d1 (diameter of base) = 100mm. % of flow = d2 (mm) -d1 (mm).
|Initial set (min)||140-200||> 130|
|Final set (min)||150 - 230||< 250|
- Sand mortar prepared according to stand EN 196-1 consisting of cement 450g, sand 1350g, water 225g (W/C = 0.5).
- Setting time measured according to NF P15-431: Vicat apparatus standard EN 196-3, but using a 1000 g test weight, temperature at 20°C; samples cured at 20°C with a relative humidity above 90%.
- Final setting time measured in accordance with NF P 15-431, and determined when the Vicat needle no longer penetrates the mortar.
|Compressive Strength (MPa)|
· Sand mortar prepared in accordance with standard EN 196-1 consisting of cement 450g, sand 1350g, water 225g (W/C = 0.5).
· Test conditions in accordance with EN 196-1; test prisms 40*40*160 mm; temperature at 20°C; samples cured for 24 hours at a relative humidity above 90%.
This information given below is just for guidance:
· Principal Phase: CA, CA2
· Secondary Phase: C12A7, aA
* C = CaO, A = Al2O3
Other Physical Characteristics:
· Pyrometric cone equivalent:1570- 1600°C
· Bulk Density: 0.9 g/cm3
· Density: 2.90 - 3.05 g/cm3
Storage and Shelf Life
As with all hydraulic binders, VICAL68 must be stored in dry conditions, off the ground. In this case, it will retain its properties for at least 12 months. In many instances, experience has demonstrated that properties are retained for more than one year.