Pure Calcium Aluminate Cement (refractory Binder) -Vical71
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Transport Package:||25 Kg Paper Sacks in Jumbo Bag or as Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: VICAL71
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Powder
- Origin: China
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Trademark: ShengChuan
Shandong Shengchuan New Material Science and Technology Inc.
Shandong Shengchuan New Material Science and Technology Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Shengchuan New Material) was founded in July 2015 , Located in Zichuan, covering a floor area of 33,000 square meters and a building area of 10,000 square meters, the company has over 60 staff members including 10 technicians and 5 expert technic advisers.
Shengchuan New Material is a scientific and technic innovation-based enterprise majoring in producing advanced inorganic nonmetal material. Currently, the main products of phase 1 project include pure aluminate cement series (brand VICAL) and high-purity calcium hexa-aluminate compound material (brand RECAG) with an annual design capacity of 30,000 tons respectively. After reaching design capacity, the annual output value can reach 240,000,000 yuan. Meanwhile, the products have good industrial policy guidance (energy efficiency, environmental protection and consumption reduction) and positive social significance (sewage anticorrosion).
Pure Calcium Aluminate Cement (refractory Binder)-VICAL71 designed to be used at high temperature and harsh environment, is a pure calcium aluminate binder with an alumina content of approximately 70%. It has outstanding performance during hydration and after exposure to high temperatures.
Thanks to the new design of mineral phase and special manufacture process, VICAL71 provides characteristics ideally suited for refractory applications where rapid hardening combined with excellent mechanical strength and high temperature performance are required.
VICAL71, a binder manufactured by the sintering process, contains only calcium aluminates. Its stable quality, ensured by serious online monitoring and control of its mineral phase, provides and guarantees successful site-installation performance and flexible formula design.
As a hydraulic binder without any additives, VICAL71 shows outstanding compatibility and tolerance to dosage and types of additives and micropowders in the formulations, which provides flexibility during formula optimization. Therefore, it is recommended to be used in high technology refractories, such as low cement, ultra low cement and pure corundum system.
The rheological properties of VICAL71 are well adapted to various installation conditions, particularly for the conditions like casting, self-flowing, gunning and shotcreting.
The chemistry of VICAL71 is particularly suitable for conditions where high purity is essential, especially for strong reduction atmosphere including carbon monoxide or hydrogen.
The specification has an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) of 2.5%, with the values evaluated according to the sampling standard ISO 3951.
The usual range represents the typical values of our products.
|Al2O3||68.7 - 70.5||> 68.5|
|CaO||28.5 - 30.5||< 31.0|
|SiO2||0.2 - 0.6||< 0.8|
|Fe2O3||0.1 - 0.3||< 0.4|
|Soluble K2O+Na20||< 0.4|
Remark: Chemical composition is determined according to Standard GB/T21114 : (Chemical analysis of refractory products by CRF-fused cast bead method)
|Blaine specific surface (cm2/g)||4200- 4700||> 4000|
|Reject at 90 µm (%)||-||< 5|
The workability of VICAL71 has been determined by measuring the flow properties using the ASTM C230 flow table. The test is carried out using a standard siliceous sand mortar.
|Flow after 30 min (%)||>60|
- Sand mortar prepared according to standard EN 196-1 consisting of cement 450g, sand 1350g, water 225g (W/C = 0.5).
- Value of flow tested after 30 minutes with 25 shocks in a conical ASTM mould with d1 (diameter of base) = 100mm. % of flow = d2 (mm) -d1 (mm).
|Initial Set (min)||190 - 240||>150|
|Final Set (min)||200 - 260||< 300|
- Sand mortar prepared in accordance with standard EN 196-1 consisting of cement 450g, sand 1350g, water 225g (W/C = 0.5).
- Setting time measured according to NF P15-431: Vicat apparatus standard EN 196-3, but using a 1000g test weight, temperature at 20°C; samples cured at 20°C with a relative humidity above 90%.
- Final setting time measured in accordance with NF P 15-431; and determined when the Vicat needle no longer penetrates the mortar.
|Compressive Strength (MPa)|
· Test conditions in accordance with EN 196-1: test prisms 40*40*160 mm; temperature at 20°C; samples cured for 24 hours at a relative humidity above 90%.
The information given below is for guidance only:
· Principal Phase: CA, CA2
· Secondary Phase: C12A7, aA
* C = CaO, A = Al2O3
Other Physical Characteristics:
· Pyrometric cone equivalent: 1590-1620°C
· Bulk Density: 0.9 g/cm3
· Density: 2.90 - 3.05 g/cm3
Storage and Shelf Life
As with all hydraulic binders, VICAL71 must be stored in dry conditions, off the ground. In this case, it will retain its properties for at least 12 months. In many instances, experience has demonstrated that properties are retained for more than one year.